To our valued clients,
Safety remains the primary concern of L.A. Limousines when providing our chauffeured services.
All of us at L.A. Limousines are dedicated to ensuring the that we are doing our part to support the good health and well being of our clients and team members.
When a threat, such as the COVID-19 virus presents itself, we have a responsibility to act. In B.C. our vehicles are considered public spaces. As such we have taken the following steps to mitigate the potential spread of the virus:
– Passenger areas of our vehicles are cleaned with disinfectant solution, and disinfectant wipes before and after each service.
– Chauffeurs have access to sanitization and Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) in each vehicle and are strictly using PPE themselves.
– Chauffeurs are practicing physical distancing
– Vehicle capacities have been reduced to ensure safe physical distancing.
– Increased distance between the driver and the seats immediately behind the driver.
– As an extra measure all materials in the passenger areas, such as magazines, have been removed.
– Our Dispatch Department performs temperature checks with all staff prior to their shift.
– We have instructed all staff to seek medical care or contact 811 immediately if they feel ill or are displaying flu-like symptoms.
– We encourage our staff to work from home in an effort to minimize in-office capacity.
– Masks are mandatory during all services; including when inside of the vehicles.
– All passengers will be required to use hand sanitizer prior to entry into a vehicle.
– Food and beverages are no longer permitted during any service.
Thank you for your support and understanding as we navigate through these uncertain times, while continuing to provide you with top notch service.